If they give you lined paper, write the other way.
1. To have a good relationship, focus on being best friends first, then romantic partners second.
2. You can “rewire” your brain to be happy by simply recalling 3 things you’re grateful for every day for 21 days.
3. If the asphalt is too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your dog’s paws.
4. Having plants in your office can help you think more clearly and recall more information due to our brains benefit from exposure to nature.
5. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wrongs you don’t tell your parents about it. You might forgive them, but your parents won’t
Imagine if Breaking Bad was set in Canada or the UK or Australia. Walt discovers he has lung cancer, is promptly treated at no cost and discharged with no financial burden apart from $20 in subsidised prescriptions. The end.
hmm. it’s almost as if Breaking Bad might have been trying to say something. Who knows, though